Dr. Charles Greiner attended Arizona State University in Tempe and majored in Psychology and Pre-med. He graduated from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago with DPM and BS degrees. He completed a surgical residency at Columbus-Cabrini Medical Center, now St. Josephs Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Greiner became Board Certified in foot surgery in 2001 and re-certified in 2011 by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS). Dr. Greiner is a Fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (FASPS). He is a founding member and fellow of the American Society of Podiatric Surgeons (ASPS). Also, he is Vice-President, Treasurer, and a fellow of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (AAPPM).
Dr. Greiner has received the following awards and memberships.
- President’s Award, AAPPM, 2006
- Most Influential Podiatrists Podiatric Management Magazine, 2007, 2012
- Big Ten Club of Podiatry Man of the Year, 2005
- Outstanding Member Award, AAPPM
- Visionary Award, AAPPM, 2006
Dr. Greiner is a 3rd generation podiatrist in Columbus, Portsmouth, and Waverly, Ohio. He is a nationally recognized speaker and author on practice management
- Effective Patient Scheduling. Practice Management Pearls, Podiatry Management Magazine
- How, Why, and When to choose a Practice Management Consultant, APMA News
- Internal Marketing Pearls-Parts one and two, Podiatry Management Magazine